Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some like it HOT!!

I am always on the lookout for spicy food. I'm that guy that orders dishes extra spicy.
If something can be described as "so hot it's painful" I probably already ordered it. If a menu precautions you before ordering, you can bet that it's right up my alley.

I recently ran across this Scoville chart and man did my mouth start to water!

I usually have about four types of hot peppers on hand at any given time. A few dried types that are a pantry staple, and a couple random fresh hot peppers. I also like to keep canned fire-roasted green chilies too (Trader Joe's 79 cents).

Awwwww yeahhhhh.

Did I mention I make my own hot sauce, usually with more than a handful of habaneros and ripe red jalapenos?

Oh yeah...

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments: